Post your questions about 7 LA Suspension - in the Forum
7 LA Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 7 LA Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases 7 LA Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Chronic digestive disease
- Acid indigestion
- Increases water in the intestines
- Lower phosphate levels
- Pain associated with swollen vein of anus
- Painful pressure
- Stomach upset
7 LA Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 7 LA Suspension drug?
- Dizziness or weakness
- Coughing blood
- Lack or loss of appetite for food
- Pain while urinating
- Loss of appetite
- Muscle discomf
Composition Salts in 7 LA Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in 7 LA Suspension drug?
- Oxetacaine (10 mg/5ml)
- Aluminium hydroxide (250 mg/5ml)
- Magnesium (250 mg/5ml)
- Simethicone (50 mg/5ml)
Working methodology of 7 LA Suspension
How the drug 7 LA Suspension works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting gastric juice secretion.
- Neutralizing the acids released in the stomach.
- Relaxing the muscles and nerves during stress.
- Acting on inner lining of intestine and allowing gas bubbles to come together.
Interactions of 7 LA Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 7 LA Suspension drug?
- Dolutegravir dutrebis
Precautions to be taken for 7 LA Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 7 LA Suspension?
- Anti-pain medication
- Arthritis medication
- Blockage of intestines
- Continuous treatment with oxetacaine should be avoided
- Do not allow the liquid form of this medicine to freeze
- Do not use oxetacaine if allergic to it
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Heart medication
- Heart problem
- History of hypertension
- Iron supplements
- Kidney problems
- Kidney stones
- Planning to become pregnant
- Severe constipation
- Should be swallowed as a whole
- Take it after meals and at bedtime
- Taking antibiotics
Contra Indications of 7 LA Suspension
When and on what circumstances 7 LA Suspension has to be avoided?
- Alcohol addiction
- Allergic reactions
- Use of mineral oil based laxatives
Top Questions about 7 LA Suspension
- Why 7 LA Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 7 LA Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 7 LA Suspension?
- How 7 LA Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 7 LA Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 7 LA Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of 7 LA Suspension?