Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
Post your questions about Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops - in the Forum
Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
Why and for what indications and diseases Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops drug is prescribed?
- Eye infections
- Haemophilus influenza
- Bacterial infections of the outer ear
- Breathing problems
- Ulcerative colitis
- Typhoid fever
Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops drug?
- Formulation of dexamethasone
- Feeling intense excitement
- Eye drops increased pressure in eye
- Grey baby syndrome in newborns
- Gastrointestinal upsets
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
List of generics and active salts used in Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops drug?
- Chloramphenicol (0.4%)
- Dexamethasone (0.1%)
Interactions of Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Benzathine penicillin
- Diabetes medications
- Ethinyl estradiol
- Iron dextran
- Iron salts
- Iron sorbitol
- Procaine penicillin
Precautions to be taken for Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops?
- Avoid repeated courses
- Avoid situations in which bruising or injury may occur
- Check blood sugar levels closely
- Consult your doctor if you are concomitantly using anticoagulants
- Consult your doctor in case you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine
- herbal preparation or dietary supplement
- allergies to medicines or foods
- have anemia
- bone marrow problems
- liver disease
- kidney problem
- Do not stop using dexamethasone suddenly
- Do not use it if you have a fungal infection
- stomach or duodenal ulcer
- kidney or liver problems
- Do not wear contact lenses during the treatment for eye infection
- Do precaution if you have high blood pressure
- heart disease or you have recently had a heart attack
- Monitor blood counts and plasma concentration before and during treatment
- Never use in minor infections or those of undefined etiology
- Prevent infection by avoiding contact with people with colds or other infections
- Take it with full glass of water on an empty stomach
Contra Indications of Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
When and on what circumstances Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops has to be avoided?
- Allergic to it in case of eye drops
- Bone marrow hypoplasia
- Concomitant use of penicillins
- Glaucoma or diabetes
- Large doses in neonates
- Trivial infections
Top Questions about Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
- Why Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops?
- How Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops?
- What are the Contra Indications of Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops?
- Bioser D Tablet
- Biosera Tablet
- Biosev Tablet
- Biosim Tablet
- Biosin Suspension
- Bioslim Capsule
- Bioslim Forte Tablet
- Biosoliv Tablet
- Biosone C Ointment
- Biosone Injection
- Biosone P Ear Drops
- Biosone P Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosorb Powder
- Biosore Gel
- Biosox Tablet
- Biospan Injection
- Biospan Tablet
- Biospas Drops
- Cetyl alcohol
- Cetyl myristoleate
- Chloramphenicol maleate
- Chloramphenicol palmitate
- Chloramphenicol sodium
- Chloramphenicol sodium succinate
- Chlorhexadine gluconate
- Chlorhexidine gluconate
- Chlorhexidine gluconate solution