Post your questions about Biosin Suspension - in the Forum
Biosin Suspension drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Biosin Suspension
Why and for what indications and diseases Biosin Suspension drug is prescribed?
- Genital tract infection
- Eye and ear infection
- Lung infection
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Intestinal infection
- Infections after surgery
Biosin Suspension medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Biosin Suspension drug?
- Loss of appetite
- Loss of appetite for food
- Metallic taste
- Pain in your eyes
- Severe itching of the skin
- Sleepiness or dizziness
- Sinus tachycardia
- Skin rashes
Composition Salts in Biosin Suspension
List of generics and active salts used in Biosin Suspension drug?
- Ofloxacin (50 mg)
- Metronidazole (100 mg)
Interactions of Biosin Suspension with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Biosin Suspension drug?
- Phenobarbital or phenytoin
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Biosin Suspension
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Biosin Suspension?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Systemic metronidazole
Contra Indications of Biosin Suspension
When and on what circumstances Biosin Suspension has to be avoided?
- Alcohol intoxication
- Habit of drinking too much alcohol
- Liver disease
- Lower seizure threshold
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
- Tingling or pain of hands or feet
Top Questions about Biosin Suspension
- Why Biosin Suspension is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Biosin Suspension?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Biosin Suspension?
- How Biosin Suspension medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Biosin Suspension with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Biosin Suspension?
- What are the Contra Indications of Biosin Suspension?
- Biosartan Tablet
- Bioscab Lotion
- Bioser D Tablet
- Biosera Tablet
- Bioserene Tablet
- Biosev C Tablet
- Biosev Tablet
- Biosim Tablet
- Bioslim Capsule
- Bioslim Forte Tablet
- Biosoliv Tablet
- Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosone C Ointment
- Biosone Injection
- Biosone P Ear Drops
- Biosone P Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosorb Powder
- Biosore Gel