Post your questions about Biosev Tablet - in the Forum
Biosev Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Biosev Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Biosev Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
Biosev Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Biosev Tablet drug?
- Upper abdominal pain
- Increased serum chloride levels
- Increased in blood acidity
Composition Salts in Biosev Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Biosev Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 mg)
Interactions of Biosev Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Biosev Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Biosev Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Biosev Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Biosev Tablet
When and on what circumstances Biosev Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Biosev Tablet
- Why Biosev Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Biosev Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Biosev Tablet?
- How Biosev Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Biosev Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Biosev Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Biosev Tablet?
- Biosalic Ointment
- Biosartan H Tablet
- Bioscav Tablet
- Biosens Mouth+Throat Tooth Paste
- Bioser D Tablet
- Biosera Tablet
- Bioserene Tablet
- Biosev C Tablet
- Biosim Tablet
- Biosin Suspension
- Bioslim Capsule
- Bioslim Forte Tablet
- Biosoliv Tablet
- Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosone C Ointment
- Biosone Injection
- Biosone P Ear Drops
- Biosone P Eye+Ear Drops