Post your questions about Bioserene Tablet - in the Forum
Bioserene Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Bioserene Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Bioserene Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder
- Mental disorder
Bioserene Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Bioserene Tablet drug?
- Decreased sexual desire
- Decreased skin sensations
- Chest pain
- Cold sweat
- Visual disturbance
- Urinary retention
- Vaginal bleeding
- Swelling over part or whole of
Composition Salts in Bioserene Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Bioserene Tablet drug?
- Sertraline (50 mg)
Interactions of Bioserene Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Bioserene Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Bioserene Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Bioserene Tablet?
- Be careful if you consume alcohol
- Consult a doctor if you have renal impairment
- recent myocardial infarction
- Do not start or continue if you have muscle stiffness
- changes in your mental state or have suicidal tendencies
Contra Indications of Bioserene Tablet
When and on what circumstances Bioserene Tablet has to be avoided?
- Children below the age of eighteen years
- Hepatic impairment
- Poorly controlled epilepsy
Top Questions about Bioserene Tablet
- Why Bioserene Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Bioserene Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Bioserene Tablet?
- How Bioserene Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Bioserene Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Bioserene Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Bioserene Tablet?
- Bios Tablet
- Biosafe Tablet
- Biosartan Tablet
- Bioscab Lotion
- Bioscav Tablet
- Biosens Mouth+Throat Tooth Paste
- Bioser D Tablet
- Biosera Tablet
- Biosev C Tablet
- Biosev Tablet
- Biosim Tablet
- Biosin Suspension
- Bioslim Capsule
- Bioslim Forte Tablet
- Biosoliv Tablet
- Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
- Biosone C Ointment
- Biosone Injection