Bioser D Tablet
Post your questions about Bioser D Tablet - in the Forum
Bioser D Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Bioser D Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Bioser D Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Back pain
- Air cavities around nose
- Blood clots
- Bones and joints pain
- Menstrual cramps
- Muscle aches
- Muscles pain
- Joint stiffness
- Pain and swelling
Bioser D Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Bioser D Tablet drug?
- Bleeding nose
- Urge to vomit
- Stuffy nose
- High blood pressure
- Loss of appetite
Composition Salts in Bioser D Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Bioser D Tablet drug?
- Diclofenac potassium (50 mg)
- Serratiopeptidase (10 mg)
Interactions of Bioser D Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Bioser D Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Bioser D Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Bioser D Tablet?
- Bleeding disorders
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Bioser D Tablet
When and on what circumstances Bioser D Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Children under the age of 14 years
Top Questions about Bioser D Tablet
- Why Bioser D Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Bioser D Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Bioser D Tablet?
- How Bioser D Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Bioser D Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Bioser D Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Bioser D Tablet?
- Biorythm Tablet
- Bios Plus Capsule
- Biosalic Ointment
- Biosartan H Tablet
- Biosartan Tablet
- Bioscab Lotion
- Bioscav Tablet
- Biosens Mouth+Throat Tooth Paste
- Biosera Tablet
- Bioserene Tablet
- Biosev C Tablet
- Biosev Tablet
- Biosim Tablet
- Biosin Suspension
- Bioslim Capsule
- Bioslim Forte Tablet
- Biosoliv Tablet
- Biosone C Eye+Ear Drops
- Dibasic calcium phosphate
- Dichlorobenzyl alcohol
- Diclofenac acid
- Diclofenac diethyl ammonium
- Diclofenac diethylamine
- Diclofenac diethylammonium
- Diclofenac sodium
- Dicyclomine hydrochloride
- Diethyl carbamazine citrate