Post your questions about Bioscab Lotion - in the Forum
Bioscab Lotion drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Bioscab Lotion
Why and for what indications and diseases Bioscab Lotion drug is prescribed?
- Lice skin disease
- Infection of cuts
- Minor burns
- Mites skin disease
- Insect bites
- Contagious and itchy human head infection
Bioscab Lotion medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Bioscab Lotion drug?
- Hair loss
- Burning skin
- Red or itchy skin
- Skin rash
- Skin irritation
Composition Salts in Bioscab Lotion
List of generics and active salts used in Bioscab Lotion drug?
- Gamma benzene hexachloride (1% w/w)
- Cetrimide (0.1% w/w)
Interactions of Bioscab Lotion with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Bioscab Lotion drug?
Precautions to be taken for Bioscab Lotion
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Bioscab Lotion?
- Avoid contact with mucous membrane & eyes
- Avoid direct contact of lotion or shampoo with your eyes
- Avoid use in body cavities
- Do not use it for a longer period and repeatedly
- Feed your baby after 24 hours of lotion application
- For topical use only
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
- Wear synthetic latex gloves during the application of lotion or shampoo
Contra Indications of Bioscab Lotion
When and on what circumstances Bioscab Lotion has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Premature infants
- Uncontrolled fits
Top Questions about Bioscab Lotion
- Why Bioscab Lotion is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Bioscab Lotion?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Bioscab Lotion?
- How Bioscab Lotion medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Bioscab Lotion with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Bioscab Lotion?
- What are the Contra Indications of Bioscab Lotion?
- Biors Sachet
- Biorubin Injection
- Bios Plus Capsule
- Bios Tablet
- Biosafe Tablet
- Biosalic Ointment
- Biosartan H Tablet
- Biosartan Tablet
- Bioscav Tablet
- Biosens Mouth+Throat Tooth Paste
- Bioser D Tablet
- Biosera Tablet
- Bioserene Tablet
- Biosev C Tablet
- Biosev Tablet
- Biosim Tablet
- Biosin Suspension
- Bioslim Capsule