Post your questions about 6 Tg Tablet - in the Forum
6 Tg Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 6 Tg Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 6 Tg Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bone marrow cancer
- Blood cancer
6 Tg Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 6 Tg Tablet drug?
- Skin problem
- Platelet deficiency
- Eating disorder
Composition Salts in 6 Tg Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 6 Tg Tablet drug?
- Thioguanine (6-tg) (40 mg)
Working methodology of 6 Tg Tablet
How the drug 6 Tg Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the cell protein production.
Interactions of 6 Tg Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 6 Tg Tablet drug?
- Aminosalicylic acid
Precautions to be taken for 6 Tg Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 6 Tg Tablet?
- Avoid administration of live vaccines to immunocompromised patients
- Do not use this drug with other cancer chemotherapeutic agents
Contra Indications of 6 Tg Tablet
When and on what circumstances 6 Tg Tablet has to be avoided?
- Abnormal liver function tests
- Blockage of normal bile flow
- Blockage or closing off of blood vessels in the liver
- Decreased blood platelets
- white blood cells and neutrophils
- Decreased function of bone marrow
- hepatitis caused by drugs
- High amount of bilirubin in the blood
- High amount of uric acid in the blood
- Liver problems
- Mother who is producing milk and breastfeeding
- Severe infection
- Thiopurine S-methyltransferase deficiency
Top Questions about 6 Tg Tablet
- Why 6 Tg Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 6 Tg Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 6 Tg Tablet?
- How 6 Tg Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 6 Tg Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 6 Tg Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 6 Tg Tablet?