Post your questions about 6 MP Tablet - in the Forum
6 MP Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 6 MP Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 6 MP Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- Childhood immature blood cells cancer
- Tumor of the uterus
6 MP Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 6 MP Tablet drug?
- Skin rash
- Acute toxicity
- Stomach upset
Composition Salts in 6 MP Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 6 MP Tablet drug?
- Mercaptopurine (50 mg)
Working methodology of 6 MP Tablet
How the drug 6 MP Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Preventing the growth and spread of the cancer cells.
Interactions of 6 MP Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 6 MP Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 6 MP Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 6 MP Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Have renal or hepatic dysfunction
- Monitor blood count
- hepatic function and uric acid levels regularly
Contra Indications of 6 MP Tablet
When and on what circumstances 6 MP Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bone marrow suppression
- Severe liver disease
Top Questions about 6 MP Tablet
- Why 6 MP Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 6 MP Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 6 MP Tablet?
- How 6 MP Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 6 MP Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 6 MP Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 6 MP Tablet?