Post your questions about Acitrin Capsule - in the Forum
Acitrin Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acitrin Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acitrin Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Acitrin Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acitrin Capsule drug?
- Changes in growth rate
- Burning or sticky feeling on skin
- Blurred vision
- Skin color changes
- Skin dryness
- Skin peeling in hands
- Skin photosen
Composition Salts in Acitrin Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acitrin Capsule drug?
- Acitretin (25 mg)
Interactions of Acitrin Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acitrin Capsule drug?
- St.john's wort
- Vitamin a methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Acitrin Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acitrin Capsule?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Acitrin Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acitrin Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Acitrin Capsule
- Why Acitrin Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acitrin Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acitrin Capsule?
- How Acitrin Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acitrin Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acitrin Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acitrin Capsule?
- Acitak Plus Tablet
- Acitak Tablet
- Acitech Tablet
- Aciter Syrup
- Acitil Tablet
- Acito P Tablet
- Acitop Oral Gel
- Acitop Plus Tablet
- Acitrix Syrup
- Acitrol Syrup
- Acitrom Tablet
- Aciv Tablet
- Acivex Dt Tablet
- Acivex Tablet
- Acivir Cream
- Acivir Dt Tablet
- Acivir Eye Ointment
- Acivir Infusion
- Acetic acid
- Acetyl cysteine
- Acetylcholine eye drops ointment
- Acetylsalicylic acid
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane