Post your questions about 5Ht3A MD Tablet - in the Forum
5Ht3A MD Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5Ht3A MD Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 5Ht3A MD Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
5Ht3A MD Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5Ht3A MD Tablet drug?
- Low blood pressure leading to fainting or dizziness
- Rare allergic reactions
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Uneven heartbeats
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Urinary retention
Composition Salts in 5Ht3A MD Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 5Ht3A MD Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 mg)
Working methodology of 5Ht3A MD Tablet
How the drug 5Ht3A MD Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Works on small intestine and brain that controls vomiting or nausea.
Interactions of 5Ht3A MD Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5Ht3A MD Tablet drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for 5Ht3A MD Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5Ht3A MD Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of 5Ht3A MD Tablet
When and on what circumstances 5Ht3A MD Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about 5Ht3A MD Tablet
- Why 5Ht3A MD Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5Ht3A MD Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5Ht3A MD Tablet?
- How 5Ht3A MD Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5Ht3A MD Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5Ht3A MD Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5Ht3A MD Tablet?