Post your questions about 5Ht3A MD Syrup - in the Forum
5Ht3A MD Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5Ht3A MD Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases 5Ht3A MD Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
5Ht3A MD Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5Ht3A MD Syrup drug?
- Urinary retention
- Unusual body movements or shaking
- Uneven heartbeats
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Rare allergic reactions
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
Composition Salts in 5Ht3A MD Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in 5Ht3A MD Syrup drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Working methodology of 5Ht3A MD Syrup
How the drug 5Ht3A MD Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Works on small intestine and brain that controls vomiting or nausea.
Interactions of 5Ht3A MD Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5Ht3A MD Syrup drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for 5Ht3A MD Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5Ht3A MD Syrup?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of 5Ht3A MD Syrup
When and on what circumstances 5Ht3A MD Syrup has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about 5Ht3A MD Syrup
- Why 5Ht3A MD Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5Ht3A MD Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5Ht3A MD Syrup?
- How 5Ht3A MD Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5Ht3A MD Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5Ht3A MD Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5Ht3A MD Syrup?