Post your questions about 5Ht3A Injection - in the Forum
5Ht3A Injection drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5Ht3A Injection
Why and for what indications and diseases 5Ht3A Injection drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
5Ht3A Injection medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5Ht3A Injection drug?
- Chest pain
- Changes to results of some liver function tests
- Part of the upper abdomen immediately over the stomach
- Rare allergic reactions
- Feeling of warmth or flushing
Composition Salts in 5Ht3A Injection
List of generics and active salts used in 5Ht3A Injection drug?
- Ondansetron (2 mg)
Working methodology of 5Ht3A Injection
How the drug 5Ht3A Injection works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Works on small intestine and brain that controls vomiting or nausea.
Interactions of 5Ht3A Injection with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5Ht3A Injection drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for 5Ht3A Injection
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5Ht3A Injection?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of 5Ht3A Injection
When and on what circumstances 5Ht3A Injection has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about 5Ht3A Injection
- Why 5Ht3A Injection is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5Ht3A Injection?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5Ht3A Injection?
- How 5Ht3A Injection medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5Ht3A Injection with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5Ht3A Injection?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5Ht3A Injection?