Post your questions about Acipsor Capsule - in the Forum
Acipsor Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acipsor Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acipsor Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Acipsor Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acipsor Capsule drug?
- Burning or sticky feeling on skin
- Changes in growth rate
- Fragile nails
- Dry eyes
- Eyelid dermatitis
- Feeling cold
- Eye inflammation
- Gums inflammation
Composition Salts in Acipsor Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acipsor Capsule drug?
- Acitretin (10 mg)
Working methodology of Acipsor Capsule
How the drug Acipsor Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the thickening of the skin
- plaque formation and scaling.
Interactions of Acipsor Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acipsor Capsule drug?
- St.john's wort
- Vitamin a methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Acipsor Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acipsor Capsule?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Acipsor Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acipsor Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Acipsor Capsule
- Why Acipsor Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acipsor Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acipsor Capsule?
- How Acipsor Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acipsor Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acipsor Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acipsor Capsule?