Post your questions about 5Hplus Capsule - in the Forum
5Hplus Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5Hplus Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases 5Hplus Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
- Fullness of stomach
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Small intestine ulcer
5Hplus Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5Hplus Capsule drug?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Abnormal milk discharge from breast
- Blurred vision
- Breast pain or tenderness
- General feeling of discomfort and illness
Composition Salts in 5Hplus Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in 5Hplus Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (sr) (30 mg)
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (40 mg)
Working methodology of 5Hplus Capsule
How the drug 5Hplus Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Normalising the digestion process.
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
Interactions of 5Hplus Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5Hplus Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for 5Hplus Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5Hplus Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of 5Hplus Capsule
When and on what circumstances 5Hplus Capsule has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about 5Hplus Capsule
- Why 5Hplus Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5Hplus Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5Hplus Capsule?
- How 5Hplus Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5Hplus Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5Hplus Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5Hplus Capsule?