Post your questions about 12 Rene Capsule - in the Forum
12 Rene Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 12 Rene Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases 12 Rene Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Increased requirement of folate in the body during pregnancy
- Liver ailments
- Nerve damage
- Numbness and tingling
- Pain in neurological disorders
- Folate deficiency
12 Rene Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 12 Rene Capsule drug?
- Bitter taste in the mouth
- Allergic rejection
- Allergic reactions
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
- Loose motions
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Dysfunction of nerves resultin
Composition Salts in 12 Rene Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in 12 Rene Capsule drug?
- Folic acid (vitamin b9) (1.5 mg)
- Pyridoxine (3 mg)
- Methylcobalamin (1500 mcg)
- Alpha lipoic acid (100 mg)
Working methodology of 12 Rene Capsule
How the drug 12 Rene Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Producing and maturing the red blood cells.
- Modifying electrical activity thus relaxing and slowing overactive heart muscles.
- Works in recovery process of damaged nerve cells.
- Neutralizing free radicals and maintaining c and e level in the body.
Interactions of 12 Rene Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 12 Rene Capsule drug?
- Aminosalicylic acid
- Antidiabetic medicines
- H2 blockers
- Oral contraceptives
- Proton pump inhibitors
- Thyroid medications
Precautions to be taken for 12 Rene Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 12 Rene Capsule?
- Any allergy
- Difficulty in breathing
- Do not take it on your own
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Do not take this medicine as a sole treatment for diabetes and its complications
- Limit alcohol consumption
- People having history of liver disease
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Swelling of the face
- tongue and throat
- Take this medicine on empty stomach about 1 hour before or 2 hours after consuming food
Contra Indications of 12 Rene Capsule
When and on what circumstances 12 Rene Capsule has to be avoided?
- Double dose
- Kidney or Liver problems
- Low blood sugar
- Thyroid disorder
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about 12 Rene Capsule
- Why 12 Rene Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 12 Rene Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 12 Rene Capsule?
- How 12 Rene Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 12 Rene Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 12 Rene Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of 12 Rene Capsule?