Post your questions about Acipep Tablet - in the Forum
Acipep Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acipep Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acipep Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcers
- Upset stomach
Acipep Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acipep Tablet drug?
- Discolouration of urine
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Irregular heartbeat
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Unusual tiredness
- Swelling of face
- Vomiting or stomach pain
Composition Salts in Acipep Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acipep Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (40 mg)
Working methodology of Acipep Tablet
How the drug Acipep Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Acipep Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acipep Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Acipep Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acipep Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Acipep Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acipep Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Acipep Tablet
- Why Acipep Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acipep Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acipep Tablet?
- How Acipep Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acipep Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acipep Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acipep Tablet?