Post your questions about 5A Tablet - in the Forum
5A Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5A Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 5A Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Crohn's ileocolitis
- Ulcerative colitis
5A Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5A Tablet drug?
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal blood counts
- Stiffness or myalgia
- Joint or bone pain
- Kidney failure
- Inflammation of liver
- Inflammation of pancreas
- Inflammation of heart lining
Composition Salts in 5A Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 5A Tablet drug?
- Mesalazine (mesalamine) (400 mg)
Working methodology of 5A Tablet
How the drug 5A Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the inflammation and prevents further swelling and ulcers.
Interactions of 5A Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5A Tablet drug?
- Azathioprine or mercaptopurine
Precautions to be taken for 5A Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5A Tablet?
- Patients with liver
- kidney and lung disease
Contra Indications of 5A Tablet
When and on what circumstances 5A Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic to mesalazine
- aspirin and salicylate acid
- Blood disorders
- Galactose intolerance
- Glucose-galactose malabsorption
- Kidney disease
- Lapp-lactase deficiency
- Liver problem
- Stress induced ulcers
- Uncontrolled bleeding
Top Questions about 5A Tablet
- Why 5A Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5A Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5A Tablet?
- How 5A Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5A Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5A Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5A Tablet?