Post your questions about 5 Riz Tablet - in the Forum
5 Riz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5 Riz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 5 Riz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
5 Riz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5 Riz Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in 5 Riz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 5 Riz Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Working methodology of 5 Riz Tablet
How the drug 5 Riz Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking a natural substance that causes allergic rejection.
Interactions of 5 Riz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5 Riz Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 5 Riz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5 Riz Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of 5 Riz Tablet
When and on what circumstances 5 Riz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about 5 Riz Tablet
- Why 5 Riz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5 Riz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5 Riz Tablet?
- How 5 Riz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5 Riz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5 Riz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5 Riz Tablet?