Post your questions about 5 Ner Tablet - in the Forum
5 Ner Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5 Ner Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 5 Ner Tablet drug is prescribed?
- painful or heavy periods
5 Ner Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5 Ner Tablet drug?
- Pain in legs
- Painful periods with heavy bleeding
- Ovarian cyst
- Painful breasts
- No menstrual periods
- Feeling dizzy
- Hair thinning
- Feeling tired
- Stomach pain
- Spotting betwee
Composition Salts in 5 Ner Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 5 Ner Tablet drug?
- Norethisterone (5 mg)
Working methodology of 5 Ner Tablet
How the drug 5 Ner Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Altering the lining of uterus.
Interactions of 5 Ner Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5 Ner Tablet drug?
- Cyclosporine a
- Estrogens conjugated
Precautions to be taken for 5 Ner Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5 Ner Tablet?
- Do not consume alcohol while taking this medication
- Do not consume these medication without doctor's prescription
- Do not use if patient have history of cancer of the breast or genitals
- missed abortion
- blood clots
- depression and diabetes
- Not recommended to be used in people suffering from kidney disease and liver disorders
Contra Indications of 5 Ner Tablet
When and on what circumstances 5 Ner Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute renal failure
- Breast cancer
- Bronchial asthma
- Cardiovascular disease
- Herpes gestations
- Liver carcinoma
- Skin diseases
Top Questions about 5 Ner Tablet
- Why 5 Ner Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5 Ner Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5 Ner Tablet?
- How 5 Ner Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5 Ner Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5 Ner Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5 Ner Tablet?