Post your questions about 5 Mono Tablet - in the Forum
5 Mono Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 5 Mono Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 5 Mono Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Chest pain
5 Mono Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 5 Mono Tablet drug?
- Cold perspiration
- Red or scaly skin
- Slow or fast heartbeat
- Sensitivity to light
- Severe chest pain
- Joint pain
- Feeling dizzy
- Fainting or
Composition Salts in 5 Mono Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 5 Mono Tablet drug?
- Isosorbide mononitrate (40 mg)
Working methodology of 5 Mono Tablet
How the drug 5 Mono Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Widening the blood vessels in heart.
Interactions of 5 Mono Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 5 Mono Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for 5 Mono Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 5 Mono Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Have mitral valve prolapse
- arterial hypoxaemia
- and malnutrition
- Planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of 5 Mono Tablet
When and on what circumstances 5 Mono Tablet has to be avoided?
- Circulatory failure
- Heart failure due to obstruction
- Raised intracranial pressure due to head trauma or cerebral haemorrhage
Top Questions about 5 Mono Tablet
- Why 5 Mono Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 5 Mono Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 5 Mono Tablet?
- How 5 Mono Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 5 Mono Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 5 Mono Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 5 Mono Tablet?