Belrin Lz Tablet
Post your questions about Belrin Lz Tablet - in the Forum
Belrin Lz Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Belrin Lz Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Belrin Lz Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Hay fever
- Dust or pet allergies
- Ear-round allergies
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
Belrin Lz Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Belrin Lz Tablet drug?
- Bleeding from the nose
- Dry mouth
Composition Salts in Belrin Lz Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Belrin Lz Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Belrin Lz Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Belrin Lz Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Belrin Lz Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Belrin Lz Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Belrin Lz Tablet
When and on what circumstances Belrin Lz Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Belrin Lz Tablet
- Why Belrin Lz Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Belrin Lz Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Belrin Lz Tablet?
- How Belrin Lz Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Belrin Lz Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Belrin Lz Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Belrin Lz Tablet?
- Belpan Injection
- Belpan Tablet
- Belpro Syrup
- Belpro Tablet
- Belrab DSR Tablet
- Belrest Tablet
- Belrin D Suspension
- Belrin D Tablet
- Belsoft Suspension
- Belvipon Tablet
- Belvitone Drops
- Belvitone Syrup
- Belycool DSR Capsule
- Belycool Oral Gel
- Belycool Tablet
- Bemag Suspension
- Bemet G Tablet
- Bemet P Tablet