Post your questions about Aciest P Tablet - in the Forum
Aciest P Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Aciest P Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Aciest P Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Joint pain
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Ear pain
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Periods pain
Aciest P Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Aciest P Tablet drug?
- Skin reddening
- Shortness of breath
- Skin allergies
- Skin inflammation
- Visual disturbance
- Stomach and intestine ulcers
- Stomach inflammation
- Swollen facial features
- Acute renal tubula
Composition Salts in Aciest P Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Aciest P Tablet drug?
- Aceclofenac (100 mg)
- Paracetamol (500 mg)
Working methodology of Aciest P Tablet
How the drug Aciest P Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Decreasing the chemical substances in the body.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin
- heat loss and sweating.
Interactions of Aciest P Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Aciest P Tablet drug?
- Interfere with certain laboratory tests
- Juxtapid mipomersen
Precautions to be taken for Aciest P Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Aciest P Tablet?
- Avoid using it if allergic to paracetamol
- Consult your doctor if you are suffering from crohn's disease
- kidney disease
- gastrointestinal disease
- blood clotting problems
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- metabolism disturbances
- Do not operate machinery or drive
- Do not take paracetamol if you consume alcoholic beverages every day
Contra Indications of Aciest P Tablet
When and on what circumstances Aciest P Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reaction
- Bleeding or bleeding disorders
- Heart attack
- Hepatic impairment
- Liver failure
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Severe kidney disease
- Stomach ulcer or intestinal bleeding
Top Questions about Aciest P Tablet
- Why Aciest P Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Aciest P Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Aciest P Tablet?
- How Aciest P Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Aciest P Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Aciest P Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Aciest P Tablet?