Post your questions about Acidwel PD Tablet - in the Forum
Acidwel PD Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acidwel PD Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acidwel PD Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Fullness of stomach
- Gastric ulcer
- Gastrin-secreting tumor
- Esophageal mucosal injury
- Small intestine ulcer
Acidwel PD Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acidwel PD Tablet drug?
- Abnormal milk discharge from breast
- Atrophic gastritis
- Abnormal heart rhythm
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Blurred vision
- Dry mouth
- Dysrhythmias in patients with cardiovascular disease or hypo
Composition Salts in Acidwel PD Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acidwel PD Tablet drug?
- Pantoprazole sodium sesquihydrate (40 mg)
- Domperidone (30 mg)
Working methodology of Acidwel PD Tablet
How the drug Acidwel PD Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach.
- Normalising the digestion process.
Interactions of Acidwel PD Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acidwel PD Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acidwel PD Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acidwel PD Tablet?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- Be careful before using the medicine if having liver disease and deficiency of vitamin B12
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Do not take the medicine if you are allergic to it
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Swallow the tablet as a whole
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take doctor's advice before taking the medicine if having low magnesium levels
- Take the medicine one hour before meal
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Acidwel PD Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acidwel PD Tablet has to be avoided?
- Atrophic gastritis
- Broken bone
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Inadequate vitamin B12
- Interstitial nephritis
- Low amount of magnesium in the blood
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Acidwel PD Tablet
- Why Acidwel PD Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acidwel PD Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acidwel PD Tablet?
- How Acidwel PD Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acidwel PD Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acidwel PD Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acidwel PD Tablet?