Post your questions about Acidrox Tablet - in the Forum
Acidrox Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acidrox Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acidrox Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Bacterial infections
- Bladder infection
- Lung or respiratory tract infections
- Inflammation of tonsils
- Kidney infection
Acidrox Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acidrox Tablet drug?
- Genital pruritus
- Genital moniliasis
- Fungal infections of the vagina
- Kidney problems
- Itchy skin rash
- Itching of skin
- Moderate transient neutropenia
Composition Salts in Acidrox Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acidrox Tablet drug?
- Cefadroxil (250 mg)
Working methodology of Acidrox Tablet
How the drug Acidrox Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Interrupting the bacterial cell wall formation.
Interactions of Acidrox Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acidrox Tablet drug?
- Ethacrynic acid
Precautions to be taken for Acidrox Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acidrox Tablet?
- Avoid prolonged use of this drug
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Gastric intestinal disease
- Renal impairment
Contra Indications of Acidrox Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acidrox Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic to cephalosporins
- History of gastrointestinal disorders
- Kidney problem
- Severe and persistent diarrhea
- Taking oral birth control pills
Top Questions about Acidrox Tablet
- Why Acidrox Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acidrox Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acidrox Tablet?
- How Acidrox Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acidrox Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acidrox Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acidrox Tablet?