Post your questions about Acidorab Dsr Capsule - in the Forum
Acidorab Dsr Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acidorab Dsr Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acidorab Dsr Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Gastric acidity
- Gastro-intestinal reflux
- Fullness of stomach
- Belching and heavy bloating
- Intestinal ulcers
- Stomach ulcers
Acidorab Dsr Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acidorab Dsr Capsule drug?
- Skin rash
- Patients on cancer chemotherapy
- Sore throat
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Abnormal milk discharge from breast
- Back pain
Composition Salts in Acidorab Dsr Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acidorab Dsr Capsule drug?
- Domperidone (30 mg)
- Rabeprazole (20 mg)
Working methodology of Acidorab Dsr Capsule
How the drug Acidorab Dsr Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Normalising the digestion process.
- Blocking the activity of the proton pumps in the stomach wall.
Interactions of Acidorab Dsr Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acidorab Dsr Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acidorab Dsr Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acidorab Dsr Capsule?
- Abnormal salt levels in the blood
- Above 60 years of age
- Allergic reactions
- tarry stools or blood in the stools
- Blockage or tear in the intestines
- Children below two year
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Fungal infections or antibiotics
- Heart problem
- Moderate to severe liver disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Renal or hepatic impairment
- Risk of cardiac arrhythmias
- Take 15 to 30 minutes before meals
- Take this medication one hour before meal
- Take vitamin D and calcium supplements to prevent risk of fractures
- Tumor of the pituitary gland
Contra Indications of Acidorab Dsr Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acidorab Dsr Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastrointestinal haemorrhage
- Obstruction and perforation
- Patients with prolactin releasing pituitary hormone
- Postoperative nausea and vomiting
Top Questions about Acidorab Dsr Capsule
- Why Acidorab Dsr Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acidorab Dsr Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acidorab Dsr Capsule?
- How Acidorab Dsr Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acidorab Dsr Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acidorab Dsr Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acidorab Dsr Capsule?