Post your questions about Barcet Tablet - in the Forum
Barcet Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Barcet Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Barcet Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Inflammation of the mucous membrane of the nose
- Symptoms of allergic conditions
- Swelling in the skin
- Reddish itchy weals
- Hay fever
- Ear-round allergies
- Dust or pet allergies
Barcet Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Barcet Tablet drug?
- Dry mouth
- Bleeding from the nose
Composition Salts in Barcet Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Barcet Tablet drug?
- Levocetirizine (5 mg)
Interactions of Barcet Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Barcet Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Barcet Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Barcet Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Suffer from epilepsy or fits or kidney failure
- Take this drug at bedtime
Contra Indications of Barcet Tablet
When and on what circumstances Barcet Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Children below the age of six years
- Severe renal impairment
Top Questions about Barcet Tablet
- Why Barcet Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Barcet Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Barcet Tablet?
- How Barcet Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Barcet Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Barcet Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Barcet Tablet?
- Barbee Tablet
- Barbinol Injection
- Barbitoin Tablet
- Barbolin Injection
- Barcan A Tablet
- Barcef S Injection
- Barcef Tablet
- Barcefo Injection
- Barcip Tablet
- Barclav Injection
- Barclav PD Suspension
- Barclav Tablet
- Bardateno Tablet
- Bardazi Tablet
- Bardep Tablet
- Bardflu Tablet
- Bardmoxy Capsule
- Bardo Dps Drops