Post your questions about Acidof Capsule - in the Forum
Acidof Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acidof Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Acidof Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Food pipe healing
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Bitter fluid into stomach
- Acidic stomach
- Abdominal pain
- NSAID-induced ulcers
- Stomach and intestinal ulcers
Acidof Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acidof Capsule drug?
- Swelling in the hands or legs
- Swelling of skin
- Tingling of the skin
- Deficiency of vitamin b12
- Increased liver enzymes
- Hypersensitivity reactions
Composition Salts in Acidof Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Acidof Capsule drug?
- Omeprazole (20 mg)
Working methodology of Acidof Capsule
How the drug Acidof Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the production of acid in stomach.
Interactions of Acidof Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acidof Capsule drug?
- Other vitamin k blockers
- Posaconazole or voriconazole
Precautions to be taken for Acidof Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acidof Capsule?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Acidof Capsule
When and on what circumstances Acidof Capsule has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Acidof Capsule
- Why Acidof Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acidof Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acidof Capsule?
- How Acidof Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acidof Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acidof Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acidof Capsule?