Post your questions about Acicon Tablet - in the Forum
Acicon Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acicon Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acicon Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastric ulcers
- Upset stomach
Acicon Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acicon Tablet drug?
- Yellowing of eye or skin
- Vomiting or stomach pain
- Unusual tiredness
- Unexplained bleeding or bruising
- Swelling of face
- Irregular heartbeat
- Severe dizziness or naus
Composition Salts in Acicon Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acicon Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 mg)
Working methodology of Acicon Tablet
How the drug Acicon Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Acicon Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acicon Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Acicon Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acicon Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Acicon Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acicon Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Acicon Tablet
- Why Acicon Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acicon Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acicon Tablet?
- How Acicon Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acicon Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acicon Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acicon Tablet?