Post your questions about Zyven OD Plus Tablet - in the Forum
Zyven OD Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zyven OD Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zyven OD Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- First non-hormonal based treatment of menopause
- Panic disorder
- Absence infantile spasms
Zyven OD Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zyven OD Plus Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Zyven OD Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zyven OD Plus Tablet drug?
- Desvenlafaxine (100 Mg)
- Clonazepam (0.5 Mg)
Working methodology of Zyven OD Plus Tablet
How the drug Zyven OD Plus Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Increasing the amounts of serotonin and norepinephrine in the brain.
- Improving the chemical action in the brain.
Interactions of Zyven OD Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zyven OD Plus Tablet drug?
- Iproniazid phosphate
- Methylene blue
- St.john's wort
- Valproic acid
Precautions to be taken for Zyven OD Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zyven OD Plus Tablet?
- Allergic reactions
- Avoid drinking alcohol while taking it in any form
- Avoid taking it
- if you have any respiratory problem; seizure or epilepsy
- suicidal tendencies
- or mania
- Benzodiazepine medicines
- Breathing problems or lung disease
- Breathing stops when you are asleep
- Confusion or inability to control muscle movements
- Do not start or continue in any form if you are allergic to it or any other ingredients of the medicine
- Do not suddenly withdraw or discontinue therapy
- Do not take alcohol
- Do not take this drug
- if you are using antidepressants or have been taking them within the previous two weeks
- Do not take
- if you have fever
- muscle stiffness or tremor
- changes in your mental state and extreme agitation
- Severe liver problems
Contra Indications of Zyven OD Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zyven OD Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Electrolyte imbalance
- History of sensitivity to benzodiazepines
- Liver disease
- Open angle glaucoma
Top Questions about Zyven OD Plus Tablet
- Why Zyven OD Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zyven OD Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zyven OD Plus Tablet?
- How Zyven OD Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zyven OD Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zyven OD Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zyven OD Plus Tablet?