Post your questions about Zytus X Syrup - in the Forum
Zytus X Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytus X Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytus X Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Mucus in the chest
- Lung disorder
- Breathing problems
- Respiratory disease
- Hay fever
Zytus X Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytus X Syrup drug?
Composition Salts in Zytus X Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Zytus X Syrup drug?
- Potassium Guaiacol Sulfonate (100 Mg)
- Salbutamol (2 Mg)
- Bromhexine (4 Mg)
Working methodology of Zytus X Syrup
How the drug Zytus X Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Thinning mucus in the lungs.
- Relaxing the muscles in the walls of the small airways in the lungs.
- Facilitating the easy removal of mucus from respiratory tract by making it thin.
Interactions of Zytus X Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytus X Syrup drug?
- Drugs used for depression
Precautions to be taken for Zytus X Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytus X Syrup?
- Always keep the inhaler upright during the loading of the dose
- Always replace the inhaler cap after use
- Consult your doctor if suffering from lung infection
- breathing difficulty while resting
- blood in the mucus
- fever and chest pain
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- severe uncontrolled asthma
- stomach ulcers
- liver or kidney problems
- Consult your doctor if you have overactive thyroid gland
- Do not use for longer than recommended
- Drink plenty of water
- During use
- regularly wipe the mouthpiece with a fibre-free tissue
- Hypertensive ischaemic heart disease
- In case of serious allergic reactions or developing skin lesions
- stop taking this medicine and consult your doctor
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Take precaution if you experience chest pains or heart disease
- Take this medicine with food
Contra Indications of Zytus X Syrup
When and on what circumstances Zytus X Syrup has to be avoided?
- Antepartum haemorrhage
- Cardiac disease
- Cardiovascular disease
- Eclampsia and severe pre-eclampsia intrauterine infection
- Intrauterine foetal death
- Placenta praevia
Top Questions about Zytus X Syrup
- Why Zytus X Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytus X Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytus X Syrup?
- How Zytus X Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytus X Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytus X Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytus X Syrup?