Post your questions about Zytus A Syrup - in the Forum
Zytus A Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytus A Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytus A Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Common cold
- Breathing illnesses
- Thickened mucus cough
- Uncomplicated premature labor
- Pain in arthritis
- Pain in tend
Zytus A Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytus A Syrup drug?
Composition Salts in Zytus A Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Zytus A Syrup drug?
- Guaiphenesin (50 Mg)
- Ambroxol (15 Mg)
- Menthol (1 Mg)
- Terbutaline Sulphate (1.25 Mg)
Working methodology of Zytus A Syrup
How the drug Zytus A Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Thinning the mucus in the air passages.
- Liquefying and loosening thick mucus that can be coughed out easily.
- Temporarily relieving minor pain.
- Relaxing and opening the airways.
Interactions of Zytus A Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytus A Syrup drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zytus A Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytus A Syrup?
- Alcohol consumption
- Avoid taking drugs that suppress cough
- Consult your doctor if you have a history of allergic reactions of skin
- severe liver or kidney problems
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Inflammation of air passages
- Kidney problems
- Limit alcoholic beverages
- Liver problems
- Lung disorder
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Taking prescription or nonprescription medicine
Contra Indications of Zytus A Syrup
When and on what circumstances Zytus A Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Breathing difficulty
- Severe allergic reactions of skin
- Swelling on face
- neck throat or tongue
Top Questions about Zytus A Syrup
- Why Zytus A Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytus A Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytus A Syrup?
- How Zytus A Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytus A Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytus A Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytus A Syrup?