Post your questions about Zytum Tablet - in the Forum
Zytum Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytum Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytum Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Parasitic diseases
- Otitis media
- Eye infections
- Eye surgery
- Tooth extraction infection
- Surgical infections prophylaxis
- Susceptible infections
Zytum Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytum Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Zytum Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zytum Tablet drug?
- Cefuroxime (500 Mg)
Working methodology of Zytum Tablet
How the drug Zytum Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Interrupting the bacterial cell wall formation.
Interactions of Zytum Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytum Tablet drug?
- Aluminium carbonate
- Birth control pills
- Blood thinning drugs
- Magnesium trisilicate
Precautions to be taken for Zytum Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytum Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- Severe renal impairment
- Take cefuroxime tablets after food or milk
- Use another form of birth control pills
Contra Indications of Zytum Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zytum Tablet has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins
Top Questions about Zytum Tablet
- Why Zytum Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytum Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytum Tablet?
- How Zytum Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytum Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytum Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytum Tablet?