Post your questions about Zytron Tablet - in the Forum
Zytron Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytron Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytron Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Nausea and vomiting caused by chemotherapy or radiotherapy
Zytron Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytron Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Zytron Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zytron Tablet drug?
- Ondansetron (4 Mg)
Working methodology of Zytron Tablet
How the drug Zytron Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Works on small intestine and brain that controls vomiting or nausea.
Interactions of Zytron Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytron Tablet drug?
- Other cyp3a4 inducers
Precautions to be taken for Zytron Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytron Tablet?
- Do not chew or crush the tablets
- Do not take double dose for making up forgotten dose
- Do not use if you are allergic to omeprazole
Contra Indications of Zytron Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zytron Tablet has to be avoided?
- Gastric malignancy
- Impairment renal and hepatic functions
Top Questions about Zytron Tablet
- Why Zytron Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytron Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytron Tablet?
- How Zytron Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytron Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytron Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytron Tablet?