Post your questions about Zytonin Tablet - in the Forum
Zytonin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytonin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytonin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Sleep disorders
- Postpones aging
- Pregnancy complications
- Neurological disturbances
- Mental problems
- Disturbed biorhythms
- Boosts immu
Zytonin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytonin Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Zytonin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zytonin Tablet drug?
- Vitamin B6 (10 Mg)
- Melatonin (3 Mg)
Working methodology of Zytonin Tablet
How the drug Zytonin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Promoting sleep by setting natural biological clock of the body.
Interactions of Zytonin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytonin Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zytonin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytonin Tablet?
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- History of neurological disorders
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Zytonin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zytonin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Autoimmune diseases
- Intolerance to some sugars
- Liver or kidney problems
Top Questions about Zytonin Tablet
- Why Zytonin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytonin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytonin Tablet?
- How Zytonin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytonin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytonin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytonin Tablet?