Post your questions about Zytone Syrup - in the Forum
Zytone Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zytone Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Zytone Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Cold sores
- Vitamin B12 deficiency
- Iron deficiency anemia
- Mental problems
- Neurological disturbances
- Pernicious anemia
- Poor absorption of food
- Pregnancy compl
Zytone Syrup medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zytone Syrup drug?
Composition Salts in Zytone Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Zytone Syrup drug?
- Folic Acid (Vitamin B9) (1 Mg)
- Vitamin B12 (5 Mcg)
- L-Lysine (12 Mg)
- Vitamin B6 (2 Mg)
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate (200 Mg)
Working methodology of Zytone Syrup
How the drug Zytone Syrup works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Producing and maturing the red blood cells.
- Treating vitamin b12 deficiency.
- Enhancing effect on viral replication.
- Producing antibodies and hemoglobin and be keeping blood sugar level in normal range.
- Producing blood cells and platelets in the body.
Interactions of Zytone Syrup with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zytone Syrup drug?
- Arsenic trioxide
- Calcium supplements
- Folic acid
Precautions to be taken for Zytone Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zytone Syrup?
- Do not take this drug if you are allergic to it
- Folic acid deficiency
- Intolerance to lysinuric protein
- Iron deficiency
- Kidney disease
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Liver disease
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Sinus congestion
Contra Indications of Zytone Syrup
When and on what circumstances Zytone Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Leber's disease
- Untreated vitamin B12 deficiency anemia
Top Questions about Zytone Syrup
- Why Zytone Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zytone Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zytone Syrup?
- How Zytone Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zytone Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zytone Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zytone Syrup?