Post your questions about Baclytic Gel - in the Forum
Baclytic Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Baclytic Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Baclytic Gel drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of soft tissue
- Bacterial infections of female reproductive organs
- Bacterial infections of dental
- Bacterial infections n
Baclytic Gel medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Baclytic Gel drug?
- Blurred vision
- Bleeding gums
- Abdominal pain
- Dry mouth
- Dry skin
- Fast heartbeat
- White spots in the mouth or on the lips
- Unusual tiredness
Composition Salts in Baclytic Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Baclytic Gel drug?
Interactions of Baclytic Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Baclytic Gel drug?
- Ascorbic acid
- Calcium gluconate
- Sodium thiosulphate
Precautions to be taken for Baclytic Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Baclytic Gel?
- Allergic reaction
- Avoid contact with eyes
- mouth or nose
- Avoid sunscreen products over treated area
- Be careful if you are on birth control pills
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma
- kidney or liver disease
- Sunburnt skin
- Take caution if you are having allergic reactions
- Take caution if you have bloody or watery diarrhea
Contra Indications of Baclytic Gel
When and on what circumstances Baclytic Gel has to be avoided?
- Hypersensitivity to clindamycin or lincomycin
- Newborns and infants
- Pregnancy and lactation
Top Questions about Baclytic Gel
- Why Baclytic Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Baclytic Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Baclytic Gel?
- How Baclytic Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Baclytic Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Baclytic Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Baclytic Gel?
- Baclac 600 Lacs Tablet
- Baclasia Cg Skin Cream
- Baclof OD Er Tablet
- Baclof OD Tablet
- Baclof Tablet
- Baclofen Tablet
- Baclorum 30ML Suspension
- Baclotop Tablet
- Baclytic Skin Gel
- Bacmax Tablet
- Bacnil Lb Capsule
- Bacnorm Drops
- Bacotil Dry Syrup
- Bacotil Tablet
- Bacpiper Injection
- Bacstan Cv Tablet
- Bacstan L Tablet
- Bacstan O Tablet
- Activated charcoal
- Activated dimethicone
- Activated dimethyl polysiloxane
- Activated methyl polysiloxane
- Adapting electrolyte solutions
- Adefovir dipivoxil
- Adrenochrome monosemicarabzone
- Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone