Post your questions about 4D Plus Tablet - in the Forum
4D Plus Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of 4D Plus Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases 4D Plus Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the brain
- Bacterial infection of membranes covering the spinal cord
- Contagious disease of skin
- Contagious disease of mucous membr
4D Plus Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by 4D Plus Tablet drug?
- Nerve problems in eyes
- Liver problems
- Liver failure
- Loss of appetite
- Loose motions
- Menstrual irregularities
- Mental confusion
- Memory problems
- Pain in hands or feet
- Pain in hands
Composition Salts in 4D Plus Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in 4D Plus Tablet drug?
- Isoniazid (300 mg)
- Rifampicin (600 mg)
- Pyrazinamide (800 mg)
- Ethambutol (1100 mg)
Working methodology of 4D Plus Tablet
How the drug 4D Plus Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Suppressing the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
- Killing wide range of infection causing bacteria.
- Preventing growth of bacteria that causes tuberculosis.
- Inhibiting the growth of tuberculosis causing bacteria.
Interactions of 4D Plus Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with 4D Plus Tablet drug?
- Aluminium hydroxide
Precautions to be taken for 4D Plus Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering 4D Plus Tablet?
- Avoid alcoholic beverages
- Avoid interaction with other medications
- Consult a doctor if you are aged 65 years or above
- Consult a doctor if you have cataracts
- recurrent eye inflammation
- inflammation of nerve fibers of eye or diabetic retinopathy
- Consult doctor if you are taking other medications
- Do consult your doctor if you are taking oral contraceptive medications
- Do not double the dose
- Do not double the dose to make up for the missed dose
- Do not have any immunizations or vaccinations while using this drug
- Do not stop taking this drug suddenly
- Elderly patients
- Have age above 35 years
- Impaired pre-treatment visual acuity
- Planning to get pregnant
- Pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regularly monitor liver function and blood uric acid levels during treatment
- Regularly test liver
- kidney and visual acuity tests
- Symptoms like unusual tiredness
- feeling of discomfort
- loss of appetite
- urge to vomit or vomiting
- Take caution if you wear contact lenses
- Take this medicine in morning before breakfast preferably
Contra Indications of 4D Plus Tablet
When and on what circumstances 4D Plus Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute gout or hyperuricaemia
- Allergic reactions
- Children aged below 3 years
- Liver disease
- Optic neuritis
- Severe hepatic disease
- Severe liver problems
Top Questions about 4D Plus Tablet
- Why 4D Plus Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of 4D Plus Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in 4D Plus Tablet?
- How 4D Plus Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of 4D Plus Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using 4D Plus Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of 4D Plus Tablet?