Post your questions about Zynagel Tablet - in the Forum
Zynagel Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zynagel Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zynagel Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
Composition Salts in Zynagel Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zynagel Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Zynagel Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zynagel Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zynagel Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zynagel Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Zynagel Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zynagel Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Zynagel Tablet
- Why Zynagel Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zynagel Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zynagel Tablet?
- How Zynagel Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zynagel Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zynagel Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zynagel Tablet?
- Zynac Injection
- Zynac P Tablet
- Zynac SR Tablet
- Zynac Tablet
- Zynacar Tablet
- Zynaclox Capsule
- Zynaclox Injection
- Zynaclox Sd Capsule
- Zynar Tablet
- Zyncet A Tablet
- Zyncet Cold Tablet
- Zyncet D Tablet
- Zyncet Syrup
- Zyncet Tablet
- Zyndet Soap
- Zynicor Tablet
- Zynimo Tablet
- Zynocof Dcp Syrup