Post your questions about Zynacar Tablet - in the Forum
Zynacar Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zynacar Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zynacar Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Composition Salts in Zynacar Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zynacar Tablet drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Zynacar Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zynacar Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zynacar Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zynacar Tablet?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Zynacar Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zynacar Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Zynacar Tablet
- Why Zynacar Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zynacar Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zynacar Tablet?
- How Zynacar Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zynacar Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zynacar Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zynacar Tablet?
- Zymwel Syrup
- Zyn Tablet
- Zynac Injection
- Zynac P Tablet
- Zynac Plus Tablet
- Zynac SP Tablet
- Zynac SR Tablet
- Zynac Tablet
- Zynaclox Capsule
- Zynaclox Injection
- Zynaclox Sd Capsule
- Zynagel Tablet
- Zynar Tablet
- Zyncet A Tablet
- Zyncet Cold Tablet
- Zyncet D Tablet
- Zyncet Syrup
- Zyncet Tablet