Post your questions about Zyna Gel - in the Forum
Zyna Gel drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zyna Gel
Why and for what indications and diseases Zyna Gel drug is prescribed?
- High phosphate levels in the blood
- Hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis
- Calcium and vitamin D supplements
Composition Salts in Zyna Gel
List of generics and active salts used in Zyna Gel drug?
- Sevelamer (400 Mg)
Interactions of Zyna Gel with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zyna Gel drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zyna Gel
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zyna Gel?
- Avoid taking any other medicines within 1 hour before or 3 hours after you take it
- Consult a doctor if you have dysphagia
- swallowing disorders
- gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Do not consume calcium or other mineral supplements without a doctor's advice
- Take this medicine with meals
Contra Indications of Zyna Gel
When and on what circumstances Zyna Gel has to be avoided?
- Bowel obstruction
- Low blood phosphorus levels
Top Questions about Zyna Gel
- Why Zyna Gel is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zyna Gel?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zyna Gel?
- How Zyna Gel medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zyna Gel with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zyna Gel?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zyna Gel?
- Zymox Capsule
- Zymox Dt Tablet
- Zympar Syrup
- Zymrich Syrup
- Zymurine Tablet
- Zymvit Syrup
- Zymwel Syrup
- Zyn Tablet
- Zynac Gel
- Zynac Injection
- Zynac P Tablet
- Zynac Plus Tablet
- Zynac SP Tablet
- Zynac SR Tablet
- Zynac Tablet
- Zynacar Tablet
- Zynaclox Capsule
- Zynaclox Injection