Acicef O Tablet
Post your questions about Acicef O Tablet - in the Forum
Acicef O Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acicef O Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acicef O Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney infections
- Inflammatory discharge from the urethra or vagina
- Bacterial infections of ear and nose
- Bacterial infections by inflammation of the peritoneum
- Skin infe
Acicef O Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acicef O Tablet drug?
- Hypersensitive reactions
- Severe itching of the skin
- Sinus tachycardia
- Pseudomembranous colitis
- Stomach pain
- Tendon dama
Composition Salts in Acicef O Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acicef O Tablet drug?
- Cefixime (200 mg)
- Ofloxacin (200 mg)
Interactions of Acicef O Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acicef O Tablet drug?
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Precautions to be taken for Acicef O Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acicef O Tablet?
- Avoid consuming milk and dairy products
- Consult the doctor in case of pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Do not consume if you have any disease condition like epilepsy or kidney problems
- Do not consume ofloxacin if allergic to it
- Do not crush or chew the tablets
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery
- History of anemia
- Inflammation of colon
- Kidney problems
- Liver or kidney disease
- Severe renal impairment
- Take medicine with meals
- Taking medicines to thin the blood
Contra Indications of Acicef O Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acicef O Tablet has to be avoided?
- Child less than 6 months of age
- Myasthenia gravis
- Renal insufficiency
Top Questions about Acicef O Tablet
- Why Acicef O Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acicef O Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acicef O Tablet?
- How Acicef O Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acicef O Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acicef O Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acicef O Tablet?
- Acibro Tablet
- Acicaine Gel Suspension
- Acical Tablet
- Acical V Suspension
- Acican D Capsule
- Acicare D Capsule
- Acicare Gel
- Acicare Tablet
- Acicet Dt Tablet
- Acicet Tablet
- Acichek Capsule
- Acichol Capsule
- Acicitron Syrup
- Aciclac P Tablet
- Acicloflex MR Tablet
- Acicloflex P Tablet
- Acicloflex SF Tablet
- Acicloflex Tablet