Post your questions about Zotipax Tablet - in the Forum
Zotipax Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zotipax Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zotipax Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Mental Disorder
- Emotional instability
Composition Salts in Zotipax Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zotipax Tablet drug?
- Zotepine (100 Mg)
Interactions of Zotipax Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zotipax Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zotipax Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zotipax Tablet?
- Do electrocardiogram and electrolytes tests prior to the therapy and during increasing the dose
- Do liver function test for at least three months during the therapy
- Do not drive or operate machinery
Contra Indications of Zotipax Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zotipax Tablet has to be avoided?
- Acute gout
- Central nervous system depression
- History of epilepsy
- Pre-existing QT prolongation
Top Questions about Zotipax Tablet
- Why Zotipax Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zotipax Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zotipax Tablet?
- How Zotipax Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zotipax Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zotipax Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zotipax Tablet?
- Zoterb Cream
- Zoterb Tablet
- Zotide Cartridge
- Zotide Pen Needle
- Zotide Penfill
- Zotin Capsule
- Zotin Plus Tablet
- Zotin Tablet
- Zotra Oz Suspension
- Zotra Oz Tablet
- Zotra Suspension
- Zotra Tablet
- Zotral Tablet
- Zotrip Tablet
- Zotum O Tablet
- Zotum S Injection
- Zovacal D Syrup
- Zovacal D Tablet