Post your questions about Zorbin Tablet - in the Forum
Zorbin Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zorbin Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zorbin Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Upset stomach
- Gastric ulcers
Zorbin Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zorbin Tablet drug?
Composition Salts in Zorbin Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zorbin Tablet drug?
- Famotidine (20 Mg)
Working methodology of Zorbin Tablet
How the drug Zorbin Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Inhibiting the excess acid release by the stomach.
Interactions of Zorbin Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zorbin Tablet drug?
- Magnesium trisilicate
- Sodium diatrizoate
Precautions to be taken for Zorbin Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zorbin Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you develop fever with treatment
- Take your doctor's advice if you have allergic reactions
- Take your doctor's advice if you have non-cancerous growths in womb
- porphyria or renal failure
Contra Indications of Zorbin Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zorbin Tablet has to be avoided?
- Do not use before onset of bleeding during periods
- Possibility to gastric malignancy
- Pregnant or breastfeeding a baby
Top Questions about Zorbin Tablet
- Why Zorbin Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zorbin Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zorbin Tablet?
- How Zorbin Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zorbin Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zorbin Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zorbin Tablet?