Post your questions about Zoratame Capsule - in the Forum
Zoratame Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zoratame Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Zoratame Capsule drug is prescribed?
- Lichen rubber
Zoratame Capsule medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Zoratame Capsule drug?
Composition Salts in Zoratame Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Zoratame Capsule drug?
- Acitretin (10 Mg)
Working methodology of Zoratame Capsule
How the drug Zoratame Capsule works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Reducing the thickening of the skin
- plaque formation and scaling.
Interactions of Zoratame Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zoratame Capsule drug?
- St.John's wort
- Vitamin A methotrexate
Precautions to be taken for Zoratame Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zoratame Capsule?
- Check your blood sugar levels if suffering from diabetes
- Consult your doctor if suffering from liver/kidney disease and high levels of cholesterol
- Do not donate blood while on this therapy
- Limit alcohol consumption
- Take pregnancy tests regularly
- Take this medicine at the same time
Contra Indications of Zoratame Capsule
When and on what circumstances Zoratame Capsule has to be avoided?
- Kidney disease
- Liver disease
- Skeletal hyperostosis
Top Questions about Zoratame Capsule
- Why Zoratame Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zoratame Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zoratame Capsule?
- How Zoratame Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zoratame Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zoratame Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zoratame Capsule?