Post your questions about Zonicare Capsule - in the Forum
Zonicare Capsule drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zonicare Capsule
Why and for what indications and diseases Zonicare Capsule drug is prescribed?
Composition Salts in Zonicare Capsule
List of generics and active salts used in Zonicare Capsule drug?
- Zonisamide (100 Mg)
Interactions of Zonicare Capsule with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zonicare Capsule drug?
Precautions to be taken for Zonicare Capsule
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zonicare Capsule?
- Carefully check for signs of decreased sweating or heat stroke
- Cautiously give this medicine to children under the age of 12 years
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- Drink sufficient water
- planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Wear light dress during hot climates or exercising
Contra Indications of Zonicare Capsule
When and on what circumstances Zonicare Capsule has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Zonicare Capsule
- Why Zonicare Capsule is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zonicare Capsule?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zonicare Capsule?
- How Zonicare Capsule medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zonicare Capsule with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zonicare Capsule?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zonicare Capsule?
- Zonemox Tablet
- Zoneph Eye Drops
- Zonet Injection
- Zonet S Injection
- Zonex Gel
- Zonex MR Tablet
- Zonex P Tablet
- Zonex Plus Tablet
- Zonil Tablet
- Zonim Plus Tablet
- Zonim Tablet
- Zonimid Capsule
- Zonimid Tablet
- Zonisep Capsule
- Zonit Capsule
- Zonof Ct Tablet
- Zonor Tablet
- Zontis Gel