B Clox Tablet
Post your questions about B Clox Tablet - in the Forum
B Clox Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of B Clox Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases B Clox Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Air cavities around nose
- Bacterial infections of valves of the heart
- Bacterial infections of skin
- Bacterial infections of nose
- Bacterial infections of urinary tract
- Bacterial infec
B Clox Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by B Clox Tablet drug?
- Sore tongue or mouth
- Urge to vomit
- Swelling of lips
- face or tongue
- White patches on the tongue
- Yellowing of eyes or skin
- Unusual tiredness
- Pink or dark urine
- Skin rash
Composition Salts in B Clox Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in B Clox Tablet drug?
- Serratiopeptidase (5 mg)
- Lacto bacillus sporegens (60 million spores)
- Cloxacillin (250 mg)
- Ampicillin (250 mg)
Interactions of B Clox Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with B Clox Tablet drug?
- Antibiotic drugs
- Oral contraceptives
Precautions to be taken for B Clox Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering B Clox Tablet?
- Allergic to penicillins or cephalosporin
- Avoid this medicine with food or milk
- Bleeding disorders
- Children below 3 years of age
- Decrease the effectiveness of birth control pills
- HIV infections
- Have AIDS
- poor immunity
- short bowel syndrome
- or on medications to prevent rejection of organ transplant
- Liver problems
- Lymphatic leukemia
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding
- Regular kidney
- liver function and blood cell count test
- Renal failure
- Take this drug at least 2 hours before or after antibiotics
- Use second method of birth control
Contra Indications of B Clox Tablet
When and on what circumstances B Clox Tablet has to be avoided?
- Bleeding disorders
- Blood coagulation disorders
- Clostridium difficile bacteria related colitis
- High fever
- Infectious mononucleosis
- Serious kidney problems
- Severe intestinal infection
Top Questions about B Clox Tablet
- Why B Clox Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of B Clox Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in B Clox Tablet?
- How B Clox Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of B Clox Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using B Clox Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of B Clox Tablet?
- B Amlol Tablet
- B Bact Ointment
- B CAL Ct Tablet
- B Cal Tablet
- B Cef Tablet
- B Cin Tablet
- B Citral Syrup
- B Clear Nasal Drops
- B Colen C Ns Syrup
- B Colen C Syrup
- B Colen M Syrup
- B Colen Ns Syrup
- B Colen Ns Tablet
- B Colen Plus Syrup
- B Colen Plus Tablet
- B Colen Tablet
- B Colex Capsule
- B Colex Injection