Post your questions about Acibitor Tablet - in the Forum
Acibitor Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Acibitor Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Acibitor Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Gastro-intestinal reflux
- Gastric acidity
- Intestinal ulcers
- Stomach ulcers
Acibitor Tablet medicine Side Effects
What are the side effects (mostly) caused by Acibitor Tablet drug?
- Back pain
- Abdominal pain
- Chest pain
- Cough constipation
- Sore throat
- Dry mouth
- Fracture of the hip
Composition Salts in Acibitor Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Acibitor Tablet drug?
- Rabeprazole (20 mg)
Working methodology of Acibitor Tablet
How the drug Acibitor Tablet works (pharmacology) for patients?
- Blocking the activity of the proton pumps in the stomach wall.
Interactions of Acibitor Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Acibitor Tablet drug?
Precautions to be taken for Acibitor Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Acibitor Tablet?
- Take this medication one hour before meal
- Take vitamin D and calcium supplements to prevent risk of fractures
Contra Indications of Acibitor Tablet
When and on what circumstances Acibitor Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Acibitor Tablet
- Why Acibitor Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Acibitor Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Acibitor Tablet?
- How Acibitor Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Acibitor Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Acibitor Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Acibitor Tablet?