Post your questions about Zetpril Tablet - in the Forum
Zetpril Tablet drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zetpril Tablet
Why and for what indications and diseases Zetpril Tablet drug is prescribed?
- Kidney failure
- High blood pressure
- Heart failure
- Heart attack
- Diabetic kidney disease
Composition Salts in Zetpril Tablet
List of generics and active salts used in Zetpril Tablet drug?
- Trandolapril (1 Mg)
Interactions of Zetpril Tablet with other medicines
What are the other drugs and chemicals interact with Zetpril Tablet drug?
- Cyclosporin A
Precautions to be taken for Zetpril Tablet
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zetpril Tablet?
- Consult your doctor if you have impaired renal function
- hyperkalaemia and potassium-sparing diuretics
Contra Indications of Zetpril Tablet
When and on what circumstances Zetpril Tablet has to be avoided?
Top Questions about Zetpril Tablet
- Why Zetpril Tablet is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zetpril Tablet?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zetpril Tablet?
- How Zetpril Tablet medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zetpril Tablet with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zetpril Tablet?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zetpril Tablet?
- Zetocin Injection
- Zetop Duolet Tablet
- Zetorin 40MG Syrup
- Zetorin FC Tablet
- Zetorin Syrup
- Zetorin Tablet
- Zetox Injection
- Zetox Tablet
- Zetra Syrup
- Zetri Injection
- Zetri S Injection
- Zetri T Injection
- Zetron Injection
- Zetron Tablet
- Zetta Tablet
- Zeus D Tablet
- Zeva Soft Gel
- Zeva Softule Tablet
- Tolterodine tartrate
- Topical anti haemorrhoidals without corticosteroids
- Topical contraceptives
- Tranexamic acid
- Trans fatty acid
- Triamcinolone acetonide
- Tribasic calcium phosphate