Post your questions about Zerotuss Syrup - in the Forum
Zerotuss Syrup drug information describes its compostion, interactions, working methods, uses, side effects, precautions to be taken before taking..etc
Uses of Zerotuss Syrup
Why and for what indications and diseases Zerotuss Syrup drug is prescribed?
- Non-productive cough
Composition Salts in Zerotuss Syrup
List of generics and active salts used in Zerotuss Syrup drug?
- Levocloperastine (20 Mg/5Ml)
Precautions to be taken for Zerotuss Syrup
What are all the precautions to be taken before administering Zerotuss Syrup?
- Do not drive or operate machinery
- planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding
Contra Indications of Zerotuss Syrup
When and on what circumstances Zerotuss Syrup has to be avoided?
- Allergic reactions
- Cardiovascular disease
- Excessive discharge of mucus
- Severe liver impairment
- Uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
Top Questions about Zerotuss Syrup
- Why Zerotuss Syrup is prescibed (Uses)?
- What are Common side effects of Zerotuss Syrup?
- Which Ingredient salts are used in Zerotuss Syrup?
- How Zerotuss Syrup medicine works?
- What are the Interactions of Zerotuss Syrup with chemicals?
- What Precautions are be taken before using Zerotuss Syrup?
- What are the Contra Indications of Zerotuss Syrup?
- Zeroscab Soap/Bar
- Zerosma Syrup
- Zerostat Spacer Device
- Zerostat V Device
- Zerostat Vt Device
- Zerostiff Sachet
- Zerostres Tablet
- Zerotuss Suspension
- Zerotuss Xp Drops
- Zerotuss Xp Syrup
- Zeroworm Suspension
- Zeroworm Tablet
- Zerox Injection
- Zerox M LB Tablet
- Zerox M Suspension
- Zerox M Syrup
- Zerox M Tablet
- Zerox Sm Injection